Are you interested in bringing temperature-controlled air into your home or office space without all of the messy ductwork installation? Then you should certainly consider the many benefits of a ductless mini-split system! The beauty of mini-split systems is that they are flexible. For example, you can create zoned heating and cooling areas by adding up to four indoor components for each unit and, since there is no ductwork, the installation process is often easier than conventional air conditioning systems.
Are you looking for an air system that provides both cool and warm air? At B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, our NATE-certified technicians are experienced with certain mini-splits that can be used for this dual purpose! Ductless mini-splits are a great option for most layouts but they should certainly be considered in the following cases:
- Buildings or homes where installation of duct systems is cumbersome or expensive
- Buildings or homes with small, closed off areas or additional rooms
If you are interested in learning more about ductless mini-split installation in the Albuquerque area, call the professionals at B. Carlson today at 505-225-3016!
Advantages of Ductless Heating & Cooling in New Mexico
Ductless mini-splits are increasing in popularity due to their energy efficiency ratings and ability to help you save money on your monthly utility bills. However, there are several other benefits of a ductless system, including:
- Separate Thermostats – Different areas in your home will have custom thermostats so you only have to condition or heat occupied spaces!
- Ductless – The absence of ductwork running through your home means the temperature-controlled air will be delivered straight into the room you specify. Because no air transportation is involved, you can expect to avoid the energy loss that leaky ductwork can cause.
- Interior Design Flexibility – The indoor air handlers can be positioned in a variety of ways to work around the layout of your home. The unit can be suspended from the ceiling, mounted flush into a drop ceiling, hung on the wall, or even positioned to stand on the floor.
- Quick Installation – With this simple system, you have the opportunity to bring quality, temperature-controlled air into your home in just one or two days’ time!
Ductless Air Conditioners in Albuquerque
In order to provide our customers with an AC system that blows them away, we install several different brands of ductless mini-split systems. Our team of professionals will discuss the options with you to determine which make and model is the right fit for your New Mexico home.
Bryant Ductless Systems
Bryant has more than 100 years of experience when it comes to creating top-of-the-line cooling products. At B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we choose to install Bryant ductless air conditioning systems because they are unrivaled when it comes to quality, durability, and reliability. All Bryant products are 100% run-tested before leaving the factory to ensure unit quality and customer satisfaction.
Mitsubishi Ductless Systems
Mitsubishi ductless mini-split heating and air conditioning systems are more energy efficient than traditional HVAC systems and 40% more efficient than standard window air conditioners. If you’re looking for a reliable heating and cooling system that will provide you with consistently cool temperatures, consider installing a Mitsubishi product.
LG Ductless Systems
We carry high-quality ductless air conditioners from some of the best names around, including LG. LG duct-free systems are available in a range of sizes and styles—including systems that can heat and cool multiple rooms with a single outdoor unit designed to meet almost any need. For ease of installation, plus energy efficiency and quiet performance, ductless systems from LG are the smart choice.
Fujitsu Ductless Systems
Fujitsu’s ductless systems incorporate some of the most advanced technology that you’ll find for heating and air conditioning systems. Their ductless systems are incredibly quiet, as well as highly energy efficient, which is a win-win for homeowners in the Albuquerque area. You could even reduce your monthly utility costs by going ductless with a smart Fujitsu mini-split system.
Indoor Ductless Air Conditioning Units
B. Carlson offers a variety of Bryant ductless mini-split systems to heat and cool your unique indoor space. Here are some of our most popular indoor ductless systems:
- Ceiling Mounted Systems– Elegant design and quiet operation.
- Wall Mounted Systems– Slim design that blends in with your existing wall.
- Ceiling Cassette Systems – Discreet appearance and an ability to pump out both warm and cool air quickly.
Ductless HVAC Installation in Albuquerque, NM
When you’re ready to see how a ductless mini-split system can better heat and cool your home, call the experts at B. Carlson! We are eager to help you with all of your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs. We provide service to Albuquerque, New Mexico and surrounding areas, including: Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, and Socorro.
To schedule an appointment for ductless mini-split installation, give us a call at 505-225-3016 today!