In addition to providing your Albuquerque home with all of the comfort advantages of standard cooling and heating systems, ductless mini-splits also offer considerable energy efficiency and air quality benefits. Even so, no matter how great a system may be, there will come a time when the unit just can’t keep up anymore. Are you tired of dealing with a poorly performing ductless system in your home? If so, B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing can offer the reliable replacement services you need!
With decades of experience and training, B. Carlson can offer you top of the line replacements from lead names like Bryant and Mitsubishi. We provide only the absolute best ductless system installations for our customers by ensuring you get a new system that is optimized for comfort and efficiency. Our ductless mini-split systems conform specifically to your needs to keep you and your family comfortable year-round.
For more information on ductless mini-split replacements, contact us online or give us a call 505-225-3016!
When to Replace Your Ductless Mini-Split
Our team understands that you’d most likely rather schedule a repair service before committing to a complete replacement. However, we also know that there are numerous occasions when a replacement will cost you a lot less while offering you a whole lot more. We would recommend replacing your ductless mini-split if:
- The existing unit fails to meet your comfort needs. If your system can’t keep up, it’s time to upgrade. Modern, updated ductless systems can offer more power, more comfort, and even higher efficiency ratings.
- You require repair services too frequently. Needing one or two repairs during your system’s lifespan isn’t anything too strenuous or unexpected. But, when repair services become the norm, you can quickly find yourself bogged down with costs—making a replacement the smarter choice.
- You’re losing system efficiency. Many homeowners choose ductless systems for their sheer number of benefits, like their excellent energy efficiency. However, if your costs are increasing while your comfort is decreasing, talk to our team about scheduling a replacement.
- The system is getting too old. After roughly a decade or so, you’ll probably notice a dramatic drop in cooling power and efficiency. When this happens, and routine tune-ups fail to fix the issue, we always recommend replacing your ductless system.
- The air quality in your home is poor. Mini-split systems utilize dual filtration systems to both protect the unit and to help boost air quality. If you’re dealing with some seriously dusty air, then the system may be on its way out.
If you’re looking for ways to maximize the potential of your wall or ceiling-mounted ductless system, our team has just the service for you. By joining one of B. Carlson’s Preferred Service Agreement plans, you can gain the perks of routine system tune-ups, service discounts, and even more!
Ductless Mini-Split Replacement
The summer season in Albuquerque can easily bring temperatures in the high 90s—sometimes even higher. Then, in the winter, we can experience a surprising chill! That’s why you need a system you can rely on to provide comfort all year long. At B. Carlson, our HVAC technicians are dedicated to ensuring your family has the proper equipment and services available to do just that. With our decades of experience and skill, we work to improve your indoor air quality and home health and comfort levels.
Contact our ductless mini-split replacement specialists today or call us at 505-225-3016 to schedule a service in the Albuquerque, NM area!