Evaporative Cooling Systems And Services In Albuquerque, NM
When you’re looking for reliability, efficiency, and green comfort solutions, you can count on B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing! Our evaporative cooling systems can help you save on energy costs while also getting the superior comfort options you deserve. The certified heating and cooling team at B. Carlson can help you choose the ideal system to suit your unique needs.
When you’re in need of top-class cooling professionals to help you choose your Evaporative Cooling system in Albuquerque, NM, contact B. Carlson or call (505) 349-4409.
What Is Evaporative Cooling?The principle is a simple one, but some folks are still somewhat unfamiliar. In essence, evaporative cooling (also known as “swamp cooling”) is a system that takes advantage of a natural process (evaporation) in order to produce cool air and reject hot air. In a home evaporative cooling system, warm air is drawn into the system where it contacts moist cooling pads. Here, cool air is produced by the action of evaporation, and this cool air is sent into your home, while the drawn-in hot air is rejected to the outside.
The Benefits of Evaporative Cooling SystemsAn Evaporative Cooling System installation in your home can provide you with a lot more than just top-class comfort. When you choose evaporative cooling services with B. Carlson, you’ll get:
- Superior energy savings. Evaporative Coolers use as little as a tenth of the energy of a traditional central HVAC system. This means you get all of the comfort you need at a mere fraction of the cost!
- An environmentally friendly cooling system. Evaporative coolers use no refrigerants and are a wholly natural solution that can help preserve our environment.
- Super-simple maintenance. Maintaining an evaporative system is simple and easy.
- No concern about open doors and windows. You don’t have to worry about the door being closed in the summer “letting out all the cool air out”. An evaporative cooler requires relief air in the form of open windows, doors or vent to exhaust the hot air from your home or business. Some people enjoy the “open” feeling of a home in the summer. In fact, evaporative coolers are great for warehouse applications where doors are opened frequently.
- Naturally adds moisture. Many people appreciate the fact that evaporative cooling adds moisture to the air, which helps to keep wood furniture and fabrics from drying out. The moist pads through which the outside air flows are also fairly efficient air filters, trapping some dust and pollen. Since the pads are continually wetted, trapped particles are flushed out and trapped in the bottom of the cooler.
- Easier installation. For the most part, evaporative cooling doesn’t require as much ductwork as air conditioning. For a newly installed system, a short duct can direct the cooled air to a central point in the house. From there, air can be directed through the various rooms by simply opening and closing doors and windows to allow the cooled air to flow.