ABQ Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Condensers in Albuquerque
The heat in New Mexico can be overwhelming at times—so you need an air conditioning unit that you can depend on to keep your home cool and comfortable. If your AC condenser isn’t keeping up with your needs, it may be time for a replacement.
Condensers (or air conditioning units) have come a long way in the past few years. Today’s modern condensers are over 50% more efficient than those installed just 10 years ago! Contact an air conditioning specialist at B. Carlson today to learn more about choosing the right air conditioning unit for your home in Albuquerque!
Single-Stage, Two Stage, & Variable Speed Air Conditioners
What’s the difference between a single-stage and a two-stage air conditioner? The main difference between these types of AC systems is the type of compressor that they use.
The compressor is the part that compresses the refrigerant gas from the compressor and turns it into liquid refrigerant. Single-stage air conditioners’ compressors only work at one setting to cool your home, but in two-stage air conditioners, the compressors have a high and low setting to give you more control over your temperature needs.
Two stage air conditioners have become very popular because of their greater energy efficiency and greater comfort control. Since your home or business doesn’t need the AC running at full blast at all times, a two-stage air conditioner will actually operate at a lower level during those times, saving you money. It operates on the low speed most of the time, and when you really need the cooling during July and August, it kicks into high.
New variable speed air conditioners achieve even greater energy efficiency. These systems are advanced, low-maintenance options for homeowners in Albuquerque. Variable speed air conditioners are able to precisely control airflow for the ultimate comfort system.
Benefits of AC Condensers for Homes in Albuquerque
In New Mexico where we regularly see temperatures in the 90s and above, you will love your new AC condenser. Some of the benefits of these systems for our climate are:
- Greater energy efficiency. Unlike single-stage air conditioners that run at one speed and turn on and off throughout the day, two-stage air conditioners are able to use less energy by maintaining a consistent, low cooling setting instead of cycling on and off. For most months of the year, the low setting is enough to cool your home, meaning you only use the extra energy when the high setting is needed.
- Better comfort. Two-stage AC condensers offer you more options for your home comfort because there are two speeds to choose from. These systems also can maintain indoor air quality since they shut off less often and can filter your indoor air more effectively.
Plus, when it comes to warranties, we offer the best in the industry! How about a 10-year parts warranty? Contact B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing at (505)-349-4409 to learn more!
Why Choose B. Carlson?
We have been providing air conditioning services to your Albuquerque neighbors for over 40 years! You can have peace of mind when you hire us for your condenser because we:
- Are an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient
- Have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Offer financing
Call us today at (505) 349-4409 to find the best condenser for your home!
We service Albuquerque and the surrounding areas, including: Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paako, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Las Campanas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.