To fight off a New Mexico summer, you need an air conditioning system that provides dependable, high-quality cooling. And when seeking air conditioning installation, you need the services of certified HVAC specialists that are dedicated to high standards of quality and excellence! For the best in installation services for your Albuquerque home, trust in the experts at B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing!
We’ve been offering patrons in our service areas dependable, quality service for over forty years. The secret to our success? Dedication! At B. Carlson, your unique needs are our top priority, and we aim to provide the very best service we can muster every time.
Air Conditioner Installation
B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing uses only the best air conditioning products available in today’s market. And to pair with your industry-leading system, we provide expert skill and service to match! Our specialists can guarantee your air conditioner installation in New Mexico will be sized and installed to perfectly meet your needs, and we won’t be satisfied until we’re sure your system is functioning absolutely perfectly.
We offer a diverse selection of cooling solutions to our consumers to ensure you can find the outright best option to suit your specific needs. With B. Carlson, you can choose from:
- Refrigerated air conversions
- Packaged heat/cool units
- Hybrid heat/cool systems
- Evaporative cooling
Benefits of Air Conditioner Installation
There’s, of course, an obvious answer here. It’s hot outside, and you don’t want it to be hot inside! But beyond that fact, and even if you currently have an air conditioning system, there are actually quite a few additional benefits to a fresh installation:
- Improved efficiency and reduced cooling costs. Heating and cooling technology moves exceptionally quickly. Every year manufacturers come out with stronger, more effective systems to provide patrons with greater comfort and quality. This works to your advantage, as a new installation is guaranteed to improve the energy efficiency of your home, and as a result reduce cooling costs.
- Increased comfort. New Mexico heat is a dry one, for sure, but just because we don’t wrestle with the swampy humidity of other areas certainly doesn’t mean our summers are any less mean. You don’t need us to tell you it’s hot out there! So to combat this, you want a system that can stand up to the heat, providing you with superior comfort at the flip of a switch. New installations are at the peak of their effectiveness, and will provide you with quality comfort guaranteed.
- Better air quality. We tend to wrestle with air quality issues in our area and since your unit functions secondarily as a filtration system, its age and effectiveness factor pretty heavily into the air quality of your home. For cleaner homes and less allergies, a new installation is perfect!
- Less repairs. Older units or units that were installed poorly tend to wrestle with very frequent repairs. These can rapidly become far more costly than an installation and in this case, replacement will save you tons of frustration and money.
Why Choose B. Carlson for Your Air Conditioner Installation?
In a word, dependability. When our patrons call B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, they know that they are contacting a business that is dedicated to providing the absolute best. Our dedication to higher quality extends to all aspects of our projects and we are never content with our efforts until you are.
You can have peace of mind when you hire us for your air conditioner installation because we:
- Are an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient
- Have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Offer financing
AC Installation in Albuquerque, New Mexico
No matter your heating and cooling system needs, B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing is the company you can count on for consistent HVAC service! We have experience installing, replacing and repairing all types of cooling systems throughout Albuquerque—see what your satisfied neighbors have to say about us!
We service the Albuquerque and surrounding areas including:
Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paako, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Las Campanas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.