Dealing with the hot, heavy summer sun in Albuquerque can be a tall order even with an air conditioner in place. That’s why when you’re seeking a new refrigerated air conditioner, you don’t want just any old product. You need a top-of-the-line system that offers superior cooling performance and efficiency, and you need it to do so while staying comfortably in your budget, too. At B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, that’s what we do!
Our AC installation technicians have been helping Albuquerque stay cool since 1971. When you’re looking for air conditioner installation, there’s no team out there with the attention to detail, skill, and dedication that our experts offer.
Ready for a new air conditioner in Albuquerque? Contact B. Carlson for more information or dial (505) 225-3016 to speak to a cooling expert right away!
Choosing the Best AC Installation in Albuquerque
At B. Carlson our experts begin by assessing your home’s cooling needs using standardized industry calculations in combination with our experience and training.
We offer a diverse selection of cooling solutions to our consumers to ensure you can find the outright best option to suit your specific needs. With B. Carlson, you can choose from:
- Refrigerated air conversions
- Ductless Mini-Splits
- Packaged heat/cool units
- Hybrid heat/cool systems
- Evaporative cooling
Installing a New Refrigerated Air Conditioner in Albuquerque
Whether your home uses a swamp cooler or your current air conditioner is getting a bit old, installing a new, modern air conditioner has some big benefits, including:
- Higher efficiency ratings. Home cooling technology moves fast, and a system 10, or even five years old stands leagues behind a newer air conditioner in terms of efficiency. That means an updated AC installation can save you money by eating up less power.
- More comfort and cooling power. Modern AC systems use less power, which is great, but that in no way means they’re weaker! In fact, a new cooling system runs more evenly, more effectively, and more powerfully.
- Increased air quality benefits. Indoor air quality has become a major concern for homeowners, and the HVAC industry has noticed. New systems incorporate sophisticated filtration equipment that helps minimize dust, pollen, mold, and more. We also offer humidification systems to help combat the dry Albuquerque heat.
- Peace of mind. Maybe you’re tired of constant AC repair bills, or maybe you just wish your energy bills weren’t so high come summer. A new system can address both of these issues, and additionally will feature a far longer lifespan than outdated AC systems.
Choose B. Carlson for AC Installation in Albuquerque
When you’re ready to get the cooling service you deserve, and a new refrigerated air system that is uniquely suited to your needs, you only ever need to call on B. Carlson. We make it our mission to bring you the best in Albuquerque, and our experts never settle for second best.
Give us a call at (505) 225-3016 to learn more about the air conditioning installation options available to you in Albuquerque!