Reliable, high-quality cooling is nearly a must here in New Mexico. Summer takes no prisoners and you need your system operating at peak performance to keep comfortable! To ensure your air conditioning system provides you with optimal effectiveness and efficiency, the certified specialists at B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing bring you the maintenance service you need!
We’ve been providing our Albuquerque patrons with excellent, high quality service for over 40 years! Our business is built upon dependable service provided by seasoned HVAC experts that always bring you the best solutions possible to meet your needs. At B. Carlson, you are always our top priority and we will not rest until your needs are met.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Your air conditioning system operates under the same principles as any other machine or appliance. To maximize its potential and maintain top performance, regular professional maintenance is an absolute must. Our experts use proven methods and industry-leading techniques to ensure your system gets the attention it needs, allowing you to enjoy the comfort you deserve for years to come!
B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing guarantees our air conditioner maintenance services in New Mexico will not only meet but exceed your expectations. To ensure this, we offer our Preferred Service Agreements programs that are tailor-made to meet you and your air conditioner’s needs year-round.
Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
Professional maintenance isn’t just any ordinary service. With routine maintenance, you can expect to see a variety of benefits, including:
- Improvements in energy efficiency. The efficiency of your system steadily lowers over the years, a process that begins as early as year one. But with regular maintenance, you can maintain optimal efficiency for your unit’s entire lifespan. Maintenance ensures all parts are in perfect condition and your system will continue to provide quality cooling at lower cost for years to come.
- Increased comfort and improved cooling. Maintenance ensures optimal component performance and clean ducts and coils. This means better cooling effectiveness throughout your entire home, so you can rest assured that your system has the power and capability to meet your needs no problem.
- Less repairs. Without routine maintenance, your system begins to take on some serious wear and tear. This manifests as various impeding issues, all of which require professional repair to rectify. Not getting maintenance for your system can result in huge repair costs and it’s no joke that the vast majority of the repairs we handle could have easily been avoided with proper maintenance. Beyond that fact, any repairs you do eventually need are likely to be far less costly, as maintenance often catches costlier problems long before repair is necessary.
- Better air quality. Maintenance also addresses the dust and debris that commonly collects in the vents, filters, and components of your system. Left to sit, this debris results in not only lower energy efficiency and comfort control but lower the air quality as well!
17-Point Precision Cooling Tune-Up
Air Conditioner Tune-Up
When the warm weather hits, you need to be able to rely on your air conditioner. That’s why we offer our 17-point air conditioner tune-up! When you hire us for AC maintenance, your system will have its:
- Air filters cleaned or replaced with synthetic washable filter (specialty filters additional)
- Thermostat calibrated and program checked
- Circuit board checked for fault codes
- Blower fan, belts, pulley, bearings, and speed, cleaned, adjusted, and lubricated (as applicable, removal of equipment and chemical cleaning additional, if needed)
- Motors cleaned and calibrated
- Equipment wiring inspected and loose connections tightened
- Contactors checked and cleaned
- Refrigerant pressure checked and adjusted (refrigerant additional if needed)
- Compressor amperage checked
- Condenser coil inspected and rinsed (chemical cleaning or removal of equipment for cleaning additional)
- Evaporator coil inspected and cleaned (chemical cleaning or removal of equipment for cleaning additional)
- Safety controls checked for proper operation and calibrated
- Condensate drain/pump cleaned and adjusted (if applicable)
- Reversing valve operation checked
- Outside air damper/economizer checked and adjusted (if applicable)
- Duct system inspected and airflow adjusted
- Cycle system checked for proper operation and overall comfort
Why Choose B. Carlson for Your Air Conditioner Maintenance?
When you choose B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, you’re choosing a company that is devoted to the highest quality solutions and services possible. We take your needs as a top priority, and honesty and integrity are keys to our business’ success.
You can rest easy when choosing B. Carlson for your air conditioner maintenance, because we:
- Are an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient
- Have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Offer financing
AC Maintenance in the Albuquerque Area
Like your car, your home’s air conditioner needs routine maintenance to keep it operating at peak efficiency when you need it most. With B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, you can rest easy knowing you have dedicated professionals on the job.
Call our cooling experts today at 505-225-3016 to learn more about our air conditioner maintenance in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
We service Albuquerque and surrounding areas including:
Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paako, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Las Campanas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.