Providing Refrigerated Air Conditioning to Albuquerque Area Homeowners
Staying comfortable and beating the summer heat here in Albuquerque is all about matching your unique needs with the right air conditioning system. Our experienced and certified HVAC technicians are able to asses your home’s needs and provide you with the best, refrigerated air conditioning. Are you done with your swamp cooler or ductless mini-splits? If you’re looking to switch to refrigerated air, you’ve come to the right place!
B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing has been offering leading air conditioning services to Albuquerque homeowners for years. We provide complete, comprehensive solutions that put your individual needs at the forefront, and our certified, licensed, and insured AC specialists can guarantee the ideal solution for you.
Want to find out more about refrigerated air conversions, or looking to schedule a consultation? Contact B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing online or request a quote today!
What Is Refrigerated Air Conditioning?
Refrigerated air, also known as central air conditioning, is one of the most effective ways to cool a home—which is why it’s a popular choice for Albuquerque homeowners like you! With refrigerated air, you just simply set your thermostat at a comfortable temperature and that’s it! You can switch from heating to cooling automatically without switching dampers like a swamp cooler.
People always ask us about the cost of refrigerated air. New refrigerated air systems offer efficiencies that compare very closely to your evaporative cooling system, and without the water usage!
Want to learn more about refrigerated air? Give the cooling experts at B. Carlson a call at (505) 225-3016.
Albuquerque Refrigerated Air Conversion Services
If you’re ready for a cooling system that boasts superior power, increased effectiveness, and overall far more “oomph,” then a refrigerated air conditioning conversion is your best bet! Our air conditioning specialists will help you evaluate your specific and unique needs, then match you with the ideal cooling system to ensure optimal efficiency and comfort for your Albuquerque home.
At B. Carlson, our AC experts carry specialized training in refrigerated air conditioning conversion and installation services, so you can rest assured that the job will be precise and flawless, bringing you the cooling power and relief you need to beat back the harsh summer heat. We offer leading central cooling system products to our clients, so you know that not only will the service be perfect—the products will match!
Thinking of converting to refrigerated air in Albuquerque? Get a free system quote now!
How Much Does It Cost to Convert to Refrigerated Air?
If you’ve been thinking about converting from a swamp cooler to refrigerated air conditioning but are curious about how much it costs to convert to refrigerated air, you’ll be pleased to learn that converting to refrigerated air is much more affordable than you might’ve thought.
While we cannot give you an exact estimate without evaluating your current heating and cooling system needs, we can give you a ballpark range of cost based on the square footage of your house. For example, a 1,200 square foot home could need a 2-2.5-ton unit, while a 2,000 square foot home would need a 4-ton unit. Two story homes also have better results when there are two separate units to control the different levels due to the rising heat between floors. Other factors that could influence the cost of your refrigerated air conversion are your current electrical capabilities, and the quality of your ductwork. Some homes converting from a swamp cooler to refrigerated air will need special electrical upgrades or ductwork repair, impacting your bottom line.
The first step to refrigerated air conversion is an in-depth home evaluation of all the above to truly understand what it takes to correctly and safely convert your home to refrigerated air conditioning. Schedule your free consultation and evaluation today! Contact us online or call (505) 225-3016 to get started.
Benefits of Refrigerated Air Conditioning for Your Albuquerque Home
If you’re considering making the switch to refrigerated air, B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing can help. The benefits of the cooling system include:
- Comfort control – Refrigerated air conditioners provide cool air flow directly from the source into every room of a house, not into just one or a few rooms, as do unit air conditioners. Cool air travels through the air ducts and vents to cool individual rooms and hallways.
- Quieter operation – On a refrigerated air conditioner, the condenser, fan, and compressor are located in an outdoor unit. Because of the layout of the central air conditioning system, indoor noise is barely detectable.
- Improved air quality – Refrigerated air systems don’t use water to cool homes, which limits the amount of humidity they create. Due to lack of humidity, they will not promote the ability for mold and allergens to grow, meaning your home will have cleaner air.
- Fewer repairs – Perhaps the reason you’re opting for an upgrade is that you’re tired of repairing your existing system. Although we do provide AC repair services in Albuquerque, a new, high-quality unit could last for several years without needing a repair as long as you keep up with the recommended preventative maintenance.
- No more open windows – Many homeowners in Albuquerque choose to convert simply because they are tired of having to leave windows open all the time. Even with a screen in place, an open window can be an invitation to bugs of all kinds—not to mention the potential home security risks.
- Less water consumption – Evaporative cooling systems require specific amounts of water in order to operate. By converting, you can not only save yourself the cost but aid in water conservation!
Wouldn’t you love to experience the benefits listed above? For more information about the advantages of installing refrigerated air in your Albuquerque home, call B. Carlson at (505) 225-3016!
B. Carlson – Your Albuquerque Refrigerated Air Experts
Refrigerated Air Conversions in Albuquerque, NM
When you want the reliability and sheer power of a top-class central cooling system, you need to look no further than the specialists at B. Carlson! We’ve been Albuquerque’s leading HVAC service team for a long time, and no one else can offer you the reliability and superior service of a B. Carlson specialist. Contact us today to learn more, or to set a date for your consultation! As one of the most popular cooling systems used in the Albuquerque area, you can rest easy knowing your family will be cool no matter the temperature outdoors.
Call our cooling experts today at (505) 225-3016 to learn more about our refrigerated air services in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
We service the Albuquerque and surrounding areas including:
Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paako, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Las Campanas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.