Providing Refrigerated Air Conditioning to Albuquerque Area Homeowners
Staying comfortable and beating the summer heat here in Albuquerque is all about matching your unique needs with the right air conditioning system. Are you done with evaporative cooling, or feel that a refrigerated air conditioner will do a better job keeping your home temperatures under control? If you’re looking for refrigerated air conversions, you’ve come to the right place!
B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing has been offering leading air conditioning services to Albuquerque homeowners for years. We provide complete, comprehensive solutions that put your individual needs at the forefront, and our certified, licensed, and insured AC specialists can guarantee the ideal solution for you.
Want to find out more about refrigerated air conversions, or looking to schedule a consultation? Contact B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing online or request a quote today!
What Is Refrigerated Air Conditioning?
Refrigerated air, also known as central air conditioning, is one of the most effective ways to cool a home—which is why it’s a popular choice for Albuquerque homeowners like you! With refrigerated air, you can set your thermostat at a comfortable temperature and forget about it! You can switch from heating to cooling automatically without switching dampers like a swamp cooler.
People always ask us about the cost of refrigerated air. New refrigerated air systems offer efficiencies that compare very closely to your evaporative cooling system, and without the water usage!
Want to learn more about refrigerated air? Give the cooling experts at B. Carlson a call at 505-225-3016.
Albuquerque Refrigerated Air Conversion Services
If you’re ready for a cooling system that boasts superior power, increased effectiveness, and overall far more “oomph,” then a refrigerated air conditioning conversion is your best means of getting it! Our air conditioning specialists will help you evaluate your specific and unique needs, then match you with the ideal cooling system to ensure optimal efficiency and comfort for your Albuquerque home.
At B. Carlson, our AC experts carry specialized training in refrigerated air conditioning conversion and installation services, so you can rest assured that the job will be precise and flawless, bringing you the cooling power and relief you need to beat back our harsh summer heat. We offer leading central cooling system products to our clients, so you know that not only will the service be flawless—the products will match!
Thinking of converting to refrigerated air in Albuquerque? Get a free system quote now!
Converting Evaporative Cooling to Refrigerated Air in Albuquerque
The popularity of refrigerated air conditioning has bypassed evaporative cooling due to its ability to control indoor comfort regardless of the weather outside. Efficiencies have increased dramatically, making the operating cost of refrigerated air conditioning more affordable, and refrigerated air conditioners are more reliable and require less “tinkering” to maximize efficiency.
Refrigerated air conditioners do not require windows or doors to be open in order to operate, which means a safer and more controlled indoor environment. Lastly, for the in-between seasons when heat is needed in the morning, but air conditioning is needed in the afternoon, switching from heating to cooling is automatic with air conditioning. No more dampers or freezing water lines!
For these reasons, many Albuquerque customers are converting from evaporative cooling to refrigerated air. If you are considering converting from a swamp cooler to refrigerated air, it’s important to hire an expert who specializes in this type of work. There are many important details to review in order to do it right, such as:
- Is your existing duct system adequate and will it provide the proper airflow essential for correct operation of air conditioning? Is the return duct adequate and sized properly?
- Is your system sized correctly for your specific Albuquerque home? Perform a Manual J load calculation to determine size requirements of the new air conditioner. This is the ONLY way to ensure your new system is sized properly. An air conditioner sized to small or too large will operate inefficiently and won’t provide optimum comfort.
- If your home requires a new duct system (many homes with radiant heat require some duct system modifications), will it be properly designed, fabricated and installed? This is a big one. We use duct design software and laser cut our duct systems to exact specifications to match your home or business. You would be amazed what we come across when this is not done right!
- If using your existing furnace or a new one, is it sized properly not only for heating but cooling?
- Is your existing electrical panel equipped to accept the new air conditioning circuit and power requirements?
This may seem like a lot of work, but not for us! We have performed thousands of refrigerated air conversions over the years and consider this our specialty. We know what to look for and have perfected our installations to be cost-effective and achieve desired results.
If you are considering converting from evaporative cooling to refrigerated air, please contact us for a complimentary consultation and evaluation.
Benefits of Refrigerated Air Conditioning
If you’re considering making the switch to refrigerated air, B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing can help. The benefits of the cooling system include:
- Comfort control – Refrigerated air conditioners provide cool air flow directly from the source into every room of a house, not into just one or a few rooms, as do unit air conditioners. Cool air travels through the air ducts and vents to cool individual rooms, as well as hallways.
- Quieter operation – On a refrigerated air conditioner, the condenser, fan, and compressor are located in an outdoor unit. Because of the layout of the central air conditioning system, indoor noise is barely detectable.
- Improved air quality – Refrigerated air systems don’t use water to cool homes which limits the amount of humidity they create. Due to lack of humidity, they will not create an ideal environment in which mold and other allergens can grow, meaning your home will have cleaner air.
- Fewer repairs – Perhaps the reason you’re opting for an upgrade is that you’re tired of repairing your existing system. Although we do provide AC repair services in Albuquerque, a new, high-quality unit could last for several years without needing a repair as long as you keep up with the recommended preventative maintenance.
- No more open windows. Many homeowners in Albuquerque choose to convert simply because they are tired of having to leave windows open all the time. Even with a screen in place, an open window can be an invitation to bugs of all kinds—not to mention the potential home security risks.
- Less water consumption. Evaporative cooling systems require specific amounts of water in order to operate. By converting, you can not only save yourself the cost but aid in water conservation!
Wouldn’t you love to experience the benefits listed above? For more information about the advantages of installing refrigerated air in your Albuquerque home, call B. Carlson at 505-225-3016!
Refrigerated Air Conversions in Albuquerque, NM
When you want the reliability and sheer power of a top-class central cooling system, you need to look no further than the specialists at B. Carlson! We’ve been Albuquerque’s leading HVAC service team for a good long time, and no one else can offer you the reliability and superior service of a B. Carlson specialist. Contact us today to learn more, or to set a date for your consultation! As one of the most popular cooling systems used in the Albuquerque area, you can rest easy knowing your family will be cool no matter the temperature outdoors.
Call our cooling experts today at 505-225-3016 to learn more about our refrigerated air services in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
We service the Albuquerque and surrounding areas including:
Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paako, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Las Campanas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.