To take a stand against the fierce New Mexico summers, it is important for every home and building to have a quality air conditioning system. If your current air conditioner leaves you feeling hot and sweaty, then it is certainly time for an upgrade!
For many homeowners, the idea of replacing their air conditioner system can be scary. Many people fear the time this will take, the mess it will cause and most importantly, the impact it will have on their wallet. It’s time to put all of those fears to rest because the benefits of replacing your air conditioner, far outweigh the negatives.
Air Conditioner Replacement
Our team of air conditioning experts at B. Carlson, will be able to quickly assess your home’s air flow issues and fix them in a cost effective, timely manner. Our professionals are extensively trained to handle even the most complex air conditioning issues. In order to provide the very best service to our customers, B. Carlson proudly offers a 24/7 emergency service program! This means that if your air conditioner has shut down in the middle of a toasty New Mexico summer night, we can have a technician out to assess the situation. In some cases, we are even able to provide customers with a temporary air conditioner until their system is fixed!
When to Replace Your Air Conditioner
It can be tricky to determine whether you need to repair or replace your air conditioning system. In some cases, it makes the most sense to simply repair a minor issue. When determining if it is time to replace your AC system, watch out for these warning signs:
- Excess Noise – Do you constantly find that your air conditioner is making loud noises in order to run? This is most likely your unit’s way of telling you
- that its lifespan is coming to an end. When air conditioners are running properly, they should operate at a fairly quiet level.
- Frequent Repairs – At some point, your repairs are going to add up and once they cost you 50 percent or more of the price for a brand new unit, you know it’s time to replace.
- High Energy Bills – Have you noticed your energy bills slowly creeping up? With older AC systems, the majority of cool air often escapes through cracks in your ductwork. By investing in a new, energy efficient air conditioner, you can expect to save about 20 percent on your utility bills.
- Irregular Humidity – Broken or older air systems are known for increasing humidity levels in your Albuquerque home during the summer months and decreasing humidity levels in the winter. If this is all too familiar to you, then it is a good idea to get your system inspected by one of our professionals.
- Extra Dust – Is your home dustier than usual? Don’t make extra work for yourself. You can keep the dusting to a minimum by simply replacing your air conditioner system.
- Unit Age – Are you stretching your system’s lifespan far beyond what it is capable of? The average air conditioner will last you between 8 and 10 years before it’s time to invest in a new one. We also recommend getting your heating and cooling system inspected once a year to ensure high air quality!
If your air conditioner system meets any of these criteria, it is time to make a call to B. Carlson. We are happy to work with you to install a brand new, high quality air conditioning system at an affordable price.
Options for Replacing Your Air Conditioner
There are many different options on the market when it comes to choosing a new air conditioner for your home or commercial space. Here are some popular air conditioning solutions that B. Carlson offers in the Albuquerque area:
- Refrigerated Air Conversions – Also known as “central air conditioning,” is one of the most effective ways to cool your home. This system allows you to easily cool your home without the usual surge in your utility bill.
- Condensers – Also known as “air conditioning units,” these systems are now 50 percent more efficient than they were 10 years ago.
- Packaged Heat/Cool Units – B. Carlson offers one of the most efficient packaged heat/cool systems on the market.
- Hybrid Heat/Cool System – Heating and cooling sources for this system are based on climate conditions and energy costs to give you greater control over your comfort and energy bill.
- Evaporative Cooling – This energy efficient option can cost up to 50 percent less to operate than a conventional air conditioner. Evaporative cooling also works to stabilize moisture levels in your Albuquerque area home.
- Ductless Heat/Cool System – The flexibility of this system allows for zoned heating and cooling. This means not having to heat or cool rooms that you aren’t using!
Choose B. Carlson for AC Replacement in the Albuquerque Area
For further information, we invite you to speak with one of our many air system professionals. At B. Carlson, we are prepared to handle your home’s unique AC needs, even if this means servicing your air conditioner at odd hours of the night. That’s right, we offer 24/7 emergency service to our customers!
We service the Albuquerque and surrounding areas including:
Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paako, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Las Campanas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.