As you know, the spring seasons are hot and the summers are even hotter in Albuquerque. When your evaporative cooler is all that’s standing between you and scorching in the heat, you need to make sure it’s in working order. If your home comfort is at risk because of a problem with your cooling system, don’t suffer under the sun! B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers evaporative cooler repairs when you need fast, reliable, and professional HVAC services.
Our HVAC technicians have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to evaporative cooling systems. We carry the tools and training to not only provide perfect repairs, but to further ensure you avoid common breakdown risks through our Preferred Service Agreements. When you need repairs that focus on getting your home back to normal, you can count on us.
Contact our evaporative cooler repair specialists online now to schedule a service!
Signs You Need an Evaporative Cooler Repair
As a fairly unique cooling solution, evaporative coolers display some different signs when there is a problem. Identifying these early on can ensure you get the necessary repair service in a timely manner. That will also help you to avoid bigger problems down the line. Some signs that you need an evaporative cooler repair include:
- Signs of leaking. Since evaporative systems use a lot of water, leaking is a far more common complication that what you may find with a standard central air conditioner. Be sure to check around for dark patches along your walls and flooring regularly, and watch out for mold and mildew growth. Evaporative coolers can also leak off the roof—so be on the lookout!
- Persistent mechanical noises. Loud noises from any HVAC system will typically indicate a damaged or loose part, and an evaporative system is no different in this regard. If you do hear strange noises, be sure to schedule a repair service quickly because damaged parts often lead to larger complications—and potentially even the need for a replacement.
- Whistling or humming sounds. Air flow is integral to these systems, and if flow is restricted or the air pressure fluctuates in your home, the system may begin to make loud whistling sounds. First, ensure all windows in your home are open and, if they already are, go ahead and give us a call. However, make sure your windows are open the appropriate amount.
- Funky odors. Strange smells can indicate a lack of routine maintenance or clogs that have created stale water.
- Ineffective cooling. If your system has broken down or is failing to cool effectively, call us at 505-225-3016 to schedule an evaporative cooler repair.
Want to give your evaporative cooling system a boost in effectiveness? Ask about our evaporative cooler controls!
Evaporative Cooling Services in Albuquerque
Scalding summer days with temperatures well in excess of 90 degrees are the standard in Albuquerque, and our experts are well aware that you simply can’t live comfortably without a proper cooling system. That’s why we offer the best in diagnostic tools and repair services to assess and meet your needs. At B. Carlson, we aim to keep your family happy, safe, and comfortable all year round.
You can trust B. Carlson to offer leading evaporative cooler repair services that meet your comfort needs! Contact us online to learn more or to schedule a service with our professional HVAC technicians.