Providing Top Swamp Cooler Repairs to Albuquerque Area Homeowners Since 1971
As you know, the spring season is hot and the summers are even hotter here in Albuquerque. Your evaporative cooler (commonly called a swamp cooler) is often all that’s standing between you and scorching in the heat, so it’s important your cooling system is in working order. If you’re having a problem with your swamp cooler, whether it’s not cooling, not blowing enough air, or any other reason, don’t suffer under the sun! B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers evaporative cooler repairs when you need fast, reliable, and professional service in Albuquerque!
We Offer 24/7 Emergency Service! Call (505) 225-3016
Our Albuquerque HVAC technicians have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to evaporative cooler repairs. We carry the tools and training to not only provide perfect swamp cooler repairs, but to further ensure you avoid common breakdown risks through our Preferred Service Agreements. When you need repairs to get your home back to a comfortable temperature you can count on us!
Swamp Cooler Having Problems? Signs You Need an Evaporative Cooler Repair
As a unique cooling solution great for the Albuquerque climate, evaporative coolers display some different signs when there is a problem. When humidity goes up outside (like when it’s raining), your evaporative cooler’s ability to cool your home goes down. Identifying these early on can ensure you get the necessary swamp cooler repair service in a timely manner. That will also help you to avoid bigger problems down the line.
Some signs that you need an evaporative cooler repair include:
- Water leaks. Since evaporative coolers use a lot of water, leaking is more common on these systems than with refrigerated air conditioners. Be sure to check around for dark patches along your walls and flooring regularly and watch out for mold and mildew growth. Evaporative coolers can also leak off the roof—so be on the lookout!
- Persistent mechanical noises. Loud noises from any cooling system will typically indicate a damaged or loose part, and your swamp cooler is no different! If you do hear strange noises, be sure to schedule a repair service quickly because damaged parts often lead to larger complications—and potentially even the need for a replacement.
- Whistling or humming sounds. Air flow is integral to swamp coolers, and if the flow is restricted or the air pressure fluctuates in your home, your cooling system may begin to make loud whistling sounds. First, ensure all windows in your home are open and, if they already are, go ahead and give us a call. However, make sure your windows are open the appropriate amount.
- Funky odors. Strange smells can indicate a lack of routine maintenance or clogs that have created stale water.
- Ineffective cooling. If your system has broken down or is failing to cool effectively, call us at (505) 225-3016 to schedule an evaporative cooler repair.
Want to give your evaporative cooling system a boost in effectiveness? Ask about our evaporative cooler controls!
Evaporative Cooling/Swamp Cooler Services in Albuquerque
B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing technicians offer the best in diagnostic tools and swamp cooler repair services to assess and meet your needs. As a local Albuquerque HVAC company, we aim to keep your family happy, safe, and comfortable all year round.
You can trust B. Carlson to offer leading evaporative cooler repair services that meet your comfort needs!