Is your current home cooling system failing to keep up? Do you find yourself having to schedule a repair service two or three times a year? If so, it’s probably time to consider an evaporative cooler replacement with the professionals at B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing! We provide complete system replacements that can get you and your family back in the comfort zone in no time.
Our HVAC specialists have been offering leading evaporative cooling system replacements using top names like Champion and Breezeair for years. We offer our clients high quality products and services, using our years of experience and expertise to provide custom recommendations and solutions for your home cooling needs.
To find out more about our evaporative cooler replacement services, or to schedule a service, give us a call at 505-225-3016!
When to Replace Your Evaporative Cooler
At B. Carlson, we understand that most people prefer to schedule a repair service before they invest in a replacement. However, there are many cases where a replacement not only makes more sense, but can also provide you with more cost and comfort saving advantages. We would recommend replacing your evaporative cooler when:
- Repairs become too frequent. Evaporative coolers are great because of their simplistic nature, but they oftentimes require professional attention. However, if you find yourself leaning on a professional service too frequently, you’ll save money and stress by replacing your cooling system.
- Your system is no longer efficient. You likely installed your current system to take advantage of the considerable efficiency benefits. However, if those benefits start to dwindle and monthly costs start to climb, it’s time to schedule a replacement.
- Your home’s air becomes too dry. Although evaporative systems can add humidity to the air in your home, they don’t regulate it like an air conditioner does. Is your home feeling dry and dusty? Give us a call today at 505-225-3016!
- The evaporative cooler is a decade old. Assuming you’ve been scheduling routine maintenance services, you can expect your evaporative cooling system to work for 10-15 years. But, once your system makes the ten-year mark, you’ll need to keep a close eye on performance levels.
- Your system isn’t operating like it used to. Maybe you’re looking for additional efficiency or a system that is a bit stronger to suit your comfort preferences. Or, maybe your system is leaking due to rust. Either way—your comfort is important, making a replacement service the best option.
We’re proud to offer our clients the best options possible when it comes to evaporative cooling systems. If you would like to ensure you get the maximum benefits from yours, become a member of our family by signing up for a Preferred Service Agreement today! Members gain a lot of advantages this way, including discounts, warranties, and additional services.
Not quite ready for a full system replacement, but want to better regulate the temperature in your home? Contact B. Carlson about our evaporative cooler controls!
Evaporative Cooler Replacement in Albuquerque, NM
When the sun is high and your comfort is at an all-time low, you need to know that experts are close by and ready to help. Whether we’re experiencing one of those record breaking 100+ degree Albuquerque days, or just a normal, sunny day—know that B. Carlson is here to help! With a strong history of customer satisfaction and years of experience, we’re ready to return home comfort to your family.
Contact us online or give us a call at 505-225-3016 to talk with our HVAC experts about evaporative cooler replacements in the Albuquerque, NM area.