The summer seasons in Albuquerque are positively brutal, and your comfort requires top-class, reliable cooling. When you’re looking for reliability, efficiency, and green comfort solutions, you can count on B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing to provide! Our evaporative cooling systems from MasterCool offer a superior solution that can help you save on energy costs while also getting the superior comfort options you deserve.
MasterCool has been a world-class provider of evaporative cooling systems for decades. When it comes to dedication, quality, and performance superiority, they’ve got all you need. The certified heating and cooling team at B. Carlson has extensive experience in handling MasterCool systems, and can help you choose the ideal system to suit your unique needs.
When you’re in need of top-class cooling professionals to help you choose your MasterCool system in Albuquerque, NM, contact the B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing team!
What Is Evaporative Cooling?
The principle is a simple one, but some folks are still somewhat unfamiliar. In essence, evaporative cooling is a system that takes advantage of a natural process (evaporation) in order to produce cool air and reject hot air. In a home evaporative cooling system, warm air is drawn into the system where it contacts moist cooling pads. Here, cool air is produced by the action of evaporation, and this cool air is sent into your home, while the drawn in hot air is rejected to the outside.
MasterCool Evaporative Cooling Systems
We offer MasterCool systems to our clients who are looking for a cost-effective and reliable evaporative cooling system for their Albuquerque home or business. We carry a wide array of MasterCool system sizes to suit your needs, both for residential and industrial use!
MasterCool Systems for Albuquerque, NM Homes
MasterCool offers you a wide range of benefits, and at B. Carlson, we offer various systems to suit your unique needs, including:
- Home evaporative cooling sizes – 5000 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) to 7000 CFM for large or smaller homes.
- Cooling pads – MasterCool systems come standard with 8” cooling pads, but you can upgrade to 12” pads for added comfort and cooling generation.
MasterCool Systems for Industrial and Commercial Use
At B. Carlson, we offer MasterCool systems that can suit a business of any size, bringing you:
- Variable sizes. OUr business-rated evaporative coolers can meet your unique needs with sizes that range from 7000 CFM up to 24000 CFM for larger business, industrial, or warehouse use.
- Cooling pad options. Single 8” or double 12” thick pads are available as needed.
- A range of voltages. 115V, 230V and 460V systems are all available, so you can be certain that B. Carlson has the right evaporative cooling solution for your needs.
The Benefits of Evaporative Cooling Systems
A MasterCool system installation in your home can provide you with a lot more than just top-class comfort. When you choose evaporative cooling services with B. Carlson, you’ll get:
- Superior energy savings. A MasterCool system uses as little as a tenth of the energy of a traditional central HVAC system. This means you get all of the comfort you need at a mere fraction of the cost!
- An environmentally-friendly cooling system. Evaporative coolers use no refrigerants, and are a wholly natural solution that can help preserve our environment.
- Super-simple maintenance. Maintaining an evaporative system is simple and easy.
MasterCool Evaporative Cooling Installation in New Mexico
As a leader in cooling services throughout New Mexico, our team strives to provide you with the best solutions and products in the business. Our skilled and expertly trained experts can help you choose the ideal evaporative cooling system for your home or business, and our job is never done until we’ve exceeded your every expectation!
Call Albuquerque’s MasterCool evaporative cooling experts at B. Carlson today at 505-225-3016!
We service the Albuquerque and surrounding areas including:
Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paaco, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Los Companas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.