Furnace Services in ABQ
Furnace Services in Albuquerque
Following the blazing summer heat, you and your Albuquerque neighbors are left to brave the cold New Mexico winters. But when the cold weather arrives, your home’s heating system needs to be prepared! Believe us, you don’t want to be left in an unheated home on the coldest day of the year. With heating services from B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, you can rely on your furnace to run smoothly, providing heat and comfort to your family all winter long.
At B. Carlson, we offer a variety of forced air furnaces to fit your home or business and, most importantly, your budget! You can select from different efficiency levels, single speed, two speed, variable speed and fully modulating furnaces which match the load of your home for peak comfort.
Whether you’re in the market for furnace installation, maintenance, or repair in Albuquerque, contact the heating experts at B. Carlson!
Furnace Installation & Replacement
Whether you’re replacing an existing furnace or installing a brand new one, B. Carlson can help you determine the right heating solution for your Albuquerque area home. Determining if it’s time for a new furnace can be confusing—especially if you live in an older home. If you know your furnace is over 10 years old, it’s worth it to have a professional come out and inspect it. Why waste money every month on a heating system that isn’t efficiently heating your home? Scheduling a furnace replacement will automatically improve your fuel efficiency, saving you money!
Want to learn more about our gas furnaces? Call the heating professionals at B. Carlson today at (505) 349-4409! We install both Coleman and Bryant furnace systems.
It’s never someone’s plan to be stuck in a cold, unheated home in the middle of a frigid winter. Even so, this happens to some of your Albuquerque neighbors every year! Without proper maintenance of your home’s heating system, you are increasing your chances of an unexpected breakdown. Your heating system is like a car—would you drive your car long distance after it’s been sitting idle for months? We hope not! Like a car, your furnace requires annual tune ups to ensure everything is running smoothly. Routine furnace maintenance won’t only prolong the life of your heating system, but will save you money!
To keep your system in tip top shape, our team can perform our 17-point tune-up on your home’s furnace. Scheduling a tune-up for your forced air heating system will ensure your:
- Air filters are cleaned or replaced with synthetic washable filter (specialty filters are additional)
- Thermostat is calibrated and program checked
- Circuit boards are checked for fault codes
- Gas valve operation is checked and pressure is adjusted
- Gas burners are inspected and cleaned (removal of equipment for cleaning additional, if applicable)
- Pilot or hot surface igniter is cleaned and adjusted
- Safety controls are checked for proper operation and calibrated
- Combustion air and flue pipes are checked
- Blower fan, belts, pulley, bearings, and fan speed are adjusted, cleaned, and lubricated (removal of equipment and chemical cleaning additional, if needed)
- Motors are cleaned and calibrated
- Equipment wiring is inspected and loose connections are tightened
- Heat exchanger is visually inspection for cracks
- Dampers are adjusted, installed, or removed (as applicable)
- Condensate drain/pump is cleaned and adjusted (if applicable)
- Duct system is inspected and air flow adjusted
- Cycle system is checked for proper operation and overall comfort
- Carbon monoxide levels are tested
Ensure your heating system is prepared to keep you and your family warm all winter long by scheduling annual furnace maintenance with B. Carlson! Contact us to learn more about our Preferred Service Agreements.
Is your furnace making strange noises? Are your heating bills increasing month after month? Are the rooms in your home heating unevenly? If your furnace is struggling to keep your home warm, it might be past the point where routine maintenance can help. Call B. Carlson for professional furnace repair if you’re experiencing any of these problems:
- Rising heating bills
- Uneven heating
- Strange noises
- Yellow pilot light
- And more!
If your furnace is on the fritz, you can count of our furnace repair experts to bring it back to tip-top shape! Call B. Carlson today at (505) 349-4409 to schedule heating system repair in Albuquerque!
Furnace Installation, Maintenance & Repair in Albuquerque
No matter your heating system needs, B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing is the company you can count on! We have experience replacing and repairing all types of furnaces throughout Albuquerque—see what your satisfied neighbors have to say about us! Call our furnace service experts today at (505) 349-4409 to learn more about our installation, maintenance, and repair services.
We service the Albuquerque and surrounding areas including:
Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paako, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Las Campanas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.