A reliable furnace system is an absolute must when the winter weather hits your Albuquerque home. You need strong, reliable heat to help you through those New Mexico nights, and to get it, you need a team that can provide comprehensive maintenance services to ensure your system performs at its absolute best all season long. At B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, our team has the skill and knowledge needed to give your furnace the care it needs!
B. Carlson has been providing New Mexico homeowners with top-tier furnace and heating system services for years now. Our family takes your needs seriously, and above all else, we focus on strong service that meets your year round comfort needs. When you need comprehensive furnace care and service, you can count on B. Carlson to get the job done, and done right.
Furnace Maintenance Services
Essentially, your furnace should be treated the same way you treat any major machine or appliance. In order to get the optimal performance and to mitigate heating costs, maintenance is absolutely critical. Our experts apply industry-leading techniques and cutting edge equipment to provide for all of your furnace maintenance needs, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the absolute best in care and service in our area.
The certified HVAC experts at B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing utilize only the best to get the job done, and we can guarantee we’ll exceed your expectations. And for added comfort, care, and priority service, our team provides perfect preferred service agreements so that we can bring you all of the care and quality you deserve all year long!
17-Point Furnace Inspection
To keep your system in tip top shape, our team can perform our 17-point tune-up on your home’s furnace. Scheduling a tune-up for your forced air heating system will ensure your:
- Air filters are cleaned or replaced with synthetic washable filter (specialty filters are additional)
- Thermostat is calibrated and program checked
- Circuit boards are checked for fault codes
- Gas valve operation is checked and pressure is adjusted
- Gas burners are inspected and cleaned (removal of equipment for cleaning additional, if applicable)
- Pilot or hot surface igniter is cleaned and adjusted
- Safety controls are checked for proper operation and calibrated
- Combustion air and flue pipes are checked
- Blower fan, belts, pulley, bearings, and fan speed are adjusted, cleaned, and lubricated (removal of equipment and chemical cleaning additional, if needed)
- Motors are cleaned and calibrated
- Equipment wiring is inspected and loose connections are tightened
- Heat exchanger is visually inspection for cracks
- Dampers are adjusted, installed, or removed (as applicable)
- Condensate drain/pump is cleaned and adjusted (if applicable)
- Duct system is inspected and air flow adjusted
- Cycle system is checked for proper operation and overall comfort
- Carbon monoxide levels are tested
Ensure your heating system is prepared to keep you and your family warm all winter long by scheduling annual furnace maintenance with B. Carlson! Contact us to learn more about our Preferred Service Agreements.
The Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Not sure how routine care really benefits you or why maintenance is so important? Furnace maintenance for your Albuquerque home furnace brings:
- Greater home heating. The comfort of your home is very important, and a winter in Albuquerque, New Mexico is nothing to trifle with! When you get routine maintenance, your furnace is guaranteed to operate more optimally and smoothly, providing you with a lot more overall heating to stave off the chill.
- Reduced monthly utility costs. Not only will your furnace do a better job, but it’ll have an easier time doing it, too! That means more heating, more equality, and less cost—which is a benefit we can all appreciate these days.
- A lower risk of breakdowns and repair. Maintenance provides your heating system with the care and service it needs to remain operating at its best. And while that means better heating and lower costs, the real benefit is in the risk aversion. The vast majority of furnace repair services we provide come as a result of not getting maintenance because parts have worn down or air flow becomes constricted. By getting the care your furnace needs, you avoid this entirely, meaning no interruptions of service and far less repair costs!
- A longer lived furnace system. No matter whether you use gas or electric in your home, you want your furnace to last as long as possible, and to do so in good form. In order to meet that 10, 15 year guarantee, maintenance is absolutely necessary.
Schedule a Furnace Tune-Up in Albuquerque
No matter your heating system needs, B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing is the company you can count on! We have experience replacing and repairing all types of furnaces throughout Albuquerque—see what your satisfied neighbors have to say about us! Call our furnace service experts today at 505-225-3016 to learn more about our installation, maintenance, and repair services.
Related Services You May Be Interested In:
- Albuquerque Furnace Installation
- Albuquerque Furnace Replacement
- Albuquerque Furnace Repair
- Albuquerque Emergency Furnace Repair
We service the Albuquerque and surrounding areas including:
Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paako, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Las Campanas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.