Is your home prepared to keep you and your family comfortable during this year’s cold winter weather? If you haven’t had your yearly HVAC maintenance yet or if you suspect a problem with your furnace, it’s time to call in the professionals. B. Carlson provides quality heating repairs, replacements, installations and maintenance throughout the Albuquerque area. Our certified technicians have the skills and experience needed to repair or replace pieces of your system. Let our team bring clean, warm air back into your home again!
Contact us today to learn more about the furnace repair services that we offer in the Albuquerque area.
5 Signs That Your Furnace Needs Repair
A comfortable and healthy home environment requires a high performing furnace. To keep your family safe and warm this winter, you should be on the lookout for signs that your furnace is in need of a repair. Here are five warning signs that tell you it’s time for a repair:
- Older furnace – If your furnace is over 15 years old, then you can expect repairs to become more frequent. If these repairs become costly, it is time to invest in a new heating unit. Once your repair bills add up to about half the price of a new furnace, it makes more economical sense to purchase a new unit instead of investing in repairs.
- Strange noises – Furnaces can start to make some strange noises as they age. If you have heard loud or strange noises coming from your furnace, it’s a smart idea to get your heating system inspected.
- Increase in utility bills – If you have noticed an unexpected rise in your gas or electric bill, it may be attributed to your furnace. Because heating costs account for about 50 percent of your utility bills during the winter months, it is very important to have an energy efficient furnace.
- Yellow flame – The burner flame in your furnace should be blue. Occasionally check the color. If you notice that your flame is a yellow, this can be a sign that your furnace isn’t operating efficiently or being properly vented, which means carbon monoxide is more likely to be produced. In this situation, you should exit your home immediately and use our emergency repair service.
- Dry or dusty air – Broken furnaces will often lack the ability to moisturize and clean the air in your home. If you notice that you home has become unusually dry or dusty, a quick furnace repair could fix the issue.
Have you experienced any of the scenarios above? If so, it is important to get your furnace inspected ASAP to prevent a small issue from becoming larger and more costly over time—or even potentially dangerous. If you need a repair or inspection for you furnace in the Albuquerque, NM area, give us a call at 505-225-3016 for reliable service.
Furnace Service in Albuquerque
In addition to furnace repair, B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing also provides:
- Furnace replacement
- Furnace installation
- Furnace maintenance
24-Hour Emergency Repair Service
If your furnace isn’t performing properly when you need it most, call on our team of HVAC experts to resolve the issue as quickly as possible! Don’t leave your family in the cold this winter—call B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for emergency heating system repair any day, any time. With B. Carlson, you won’t have time to wait for a repairman to come out on the next business day. We offer 24/7 emergency repair that will restore the comfort in your home when you need it most.
Schedule Your Furnace Repair Service Today
You can count on B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for all of your heating repair needs! We have experience replacing and repairing all types of units throughout Albuquerque—see what your satisfied neighbors have to say about us! Call our furnace service experts today at 505-225-3016 to schedule your repair.
Related Services You May Be Interested In:
- Albuquerque Furnace Installation
- Albuquerque Furnace Replacement
- Albuquerque Furnace Maintenance
- Albuquerque Emergency Furnace Repair
We provide furnace repair throughout Albuquerque and surrounding areas including:
Corrales, Rio Rancho, Los Ranchos, Alameda, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Placitas, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Belen, East Mountains, Edgewood, Socorro, Sandia Heights, Tanoan, Four Hills, High Desert, Nob Hill, Ridgecrest, Taylor Ranch, Paako, Bear Canyon, Cherry Hills, Ladera, North Valley and South Valley, Oxbow, Paradise Hills, Ventana Ranch, West Mesa, Las Campanas, Sandia Park, Tijeras, San Pedro Creek, and other surrounding areas.