Call (505) 349-4409 for Emergency Furnace Repair in ABQ!
B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers professional furnace repair in the greater Albuquerque (ABQ) area. If you need emergency furnace repair services, we can be out to your door in no time!
Our experienced HVAC contractors offer quality furnace repair services for all makes and models. We specialize in furnace replacements, installations, and maintenance for homeowners in the Albuquerque (ABQ) area.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair
Emergency Furnace Repair in Albuquerque
If your furnace isn’t performing properly, call B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for emergency heating system repair any day, any time.
With B. Carlson, you won’t have to wait for a repairman to come out on the next business day. We offer 24/7 emergency furnace repair services that will restore the comfort in your home when you need it most. We’ll solve your heating system repair needs in no time!
To receive 24-hour emergency furnace repair services, call (505) 349-4409!
5 Signs That You Need Furnace Repair
A comfortable and healthy home environment requires a high-performing furnace. To keep your family safe and warm this winter, you should be on the lookout for signs that you may need furnace repair services.
Here are five warning signs that tell you it’s time to call for furnace repair:
- Diminished system performance – If your furnace is over 15 years old, then you can expect your furnace repairs to become frequent. If your furnace repair costs add up to about half the price of a new furnace, it makes more economic sense to purchase a new unit instead of investing in repairs.
- Strange noises – Furnaces can start to make some strange noises as they age. If you have heard loud or strange noises coming from your furnace, it’s a smart idea to get your heating system inspected.
- Increase in utility bills – If you have noticed an unexpected rise in your gas or electric bill, it may be attributed to your furnace. Because heating costs account for about 50 percent of your utility bills during the winter months, it is very important to have an energy-efficient furnace.
- Yellow flame – The burner flame in your furnace should be blue. Occasionally, check the color. If you notice that your flame is yellow, this can be a sign that your furnace isn’t operating efficiently or being properly vented, which means carbon monoxide is more likely to be produced. In this situation, you should exit your home immediately, call your gas company, and call our HVAC company for emergency furnace repair services.
- Dry or dusty air – Broken furnaces often lack the ability to moisturize and clean the air in your home. If you notice that your home has become unusually dry or dusty, a quick furnace repair could fix the issue.
It is important to get your furnace inspected frequently to prevent a small issue from becoming larger and costly over time. In the worst situations, failure to repair your furnace can have dangerous consequences.
If you need furnace repair services in the Albuquerque area, give us a call at (505) 349-4409.
Schedule Furnace Repair in Albuquerque
You can count on B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for all of your heating repair needs in the ABQ area! We have experience replacing and repairing all types of units throughout Albuquerque—see what your satisfied neighbors have to say about us!
We provide furnace repair throughout Albuquerque and surrounding areas including Bernalillo, Corrales, Los Lunas, North Valley, Rio Rancho, Sandia Heights, South Valley, and other surrounding areas.
Call our furnace repair experts today at (505) 349-4409 to schedule furnace repair services.
Our List of Furnace Services in Albuquerque
In addition to offering furnace repair, we also provide the following furnace services:
- Albuquerque Furnace Installation
- Albuquerque Furnace Replacement
- Albuquerque Furnace Maintenance
- Albuquerque Emergency Furnace Repair
We Service All Brands
Wondering if we’ll be able to service your furnace? We offer repair and maintenance for all HVAC brands, including:
- American Standard
- And more!