If you haven’t had your yearly HVAC maintenance check yet or if you suspect a problem with your furnace, it’s time to call in the professionals! We repair a number of heating systems and have the experience to give your particular furnace make and model the specialized attention to detail it needs. If you need emergency furnace repair services, call us at (505) 225-3016 for immediate assistance.
At B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we provide quality furnace repair services—including emergency furnace repair services! We also provide service for furnace replacements, installations, and maintenance throughout the Albuquerque area.
Schedule HVAC services with us to speak with our team about the furnace repair services that we offer in the Albuquerque area.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair
Emergency Furnace Repair in Albuquerque
If your furnace isn’t performing properly when you need it most, call B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for emergency heating system repair any day, any time. With B. Carlson, you won’t have to wait for a repairman to come out on the next business day. We offer 24/7 emergency furnace repair services that will restore the comfort in your home when you need it most.
To receive 24-hour emergency furnace repair services, call (505) 225-3016!
5 Signs That You Need Furnace Repair
A comfortable and healthy home environment requires a high-performing furnace. To keep your family safe and warm this winter, you should be on the lookout for signs that you may need furnace repair services.
Here are five warning signs that tell you it’s time to call for furnace repair:
- Diminished system performance – If your furnace is over 15 years old, then you can expect repairs to become more frequent. If your furnace repair costs add up to about half the price of a new furnace, it makes more economic sense to purchase a new unit instead of investing in repairs.
- Strange noises – Furnaces can start to make some strange noises as they age. If you have heard loud or strange noises coming from your furnace, it’s a smart idea to get your heating system inspected.
- Increase in utility bills – If you have noticed an unexpected rise in your gas or electric bill, it may be attributed to your furnace. Because heating costs account for about 50 percent of your utility bills during the winter months, it is very important to have an energy-efficient furnace.
- Yellow flame – The burner flame in your furnace should be blue. Occasionally, check the color. If you notice that your flame is yellow, this can be a sign that your furnace isn’t operating efficiently or being properly vented, which means carbon monoxide is more likely to be produced. In this situation, you should exit your home immediately, call your gas company, and call for emergency furnace repair services.
- Dry or dusty air – Broken furnaces often lack the ability to moisturize and clean the air in your home. If you notice that your home has become unusually dry or dusty, a quick furnace repair could fix the issue.
It is important to get your furnace inspected frequently to prevent a small issue from becoming larger and costly over time. In the worst situations, failure to repair your furnace can have dangerous consequences.
If you need furnace repair services in the Albuquerque area, give us a call at (505) 225-3016.
Schedule Furnace Repair in Albuquerque
You can count on B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for all of your heating repair needs! We have experience replacing and repairing all types of units throughout Albuquerque—see what your satisfied neighbors have to say about us!
We provide furnace repair throughout Albuquerque and surrounding areas including Bernalillo, Corrales, Los Lunas, North Valley, Rio Rancho, Sandia Heights, South Valley, and other surrounding areas.
Call our furnace repair experts today at (505) 225-3016 to schedule services.
Our List of Furnace Services in Albuquerque
In addition to offering furnace repair, we also provide the following furnace services:
- Albuquerque Furnace Installation
- Albuquerque Furnace Replacement
- Albuquerque Furnace Maintenance
- Albuquerque Emergency Furnace Repair
To schedule furnace repair services in the Albuquerque area, call our HVAC contractors at (505) 225-3016 or schedule an HVAC service call online!