Plumbing issues might be the absolute most stressful thing a homeowner can encounter in Albuquerque. Think about this situation—a major appliance in your home is malfunctioning, impeding your daily life, and potentially making a huge mess! But what’s the difference between a plumbing problem and a plumbing emergency? The specialists at B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing are here to explore that particular topic!
Having a full-fledged plumbing emergency? Don’t stress! Contact our emergency plumbing professionals today and we’ll have things set right in no time.
Is This a Plumbing Emergency?
Is your problem a right now problem? What we mean is if the problem is left alone for a few hours, or even a day, does the problem stand to get worse? Will it cause more damage if ignored for a little bit, or will it begin to become a bigger problem? If the answer is yes, then we can completely, without any doubt say you’ve got a right now problem. You, in fact, have a plumbing emergency!
Don’t hestiate—contact us right away for emergency plumbing repair by giving us a call at 505-225-3016!
Common Plumbing Emergencies in Albuquerque, NM
Even small issues can be a plumbing emergency if the timing is right (or wrong, we suppose), but these issues are absolutely emergencies any time they crop up:
- Water leaks. There’s a little bit of wiggle room regarding whether or not a leak is an emergency, but we’d tend to say that they almost always are. Plumbing leaks tend to only get worse over time, and the whole time they’re happening your home is being damaged by dripping water. To avoid even higher repair costs and home repairs, we’d say call in an emergency plumber!
- Critical fixture damage. Most types of fixture (faucet, shower head, etc.) damage are agitating at the very least, but some problems are bigger than others. If your fixture damage is preventing you from performing important home tasks or is resulting in a lot of flying water, it’s time to call a pro.
- Damage to gas lines. A gas leak is absolutely, no arguments, completely always an emergency. Gas is volatile and dangerous, and should be handled by an expert right away. We would also urge you to familiarize yourself with the master gas line shutoff in your Albuquerque home, and be aware of how to shut it off in an emergency.
- Disabled toilets. If your home has a few, you might be able to deal with just abstaining from using the damaged one until help arrives. But if you’ve only got the one, or if the problem is affecting all of them, then you need an emergency service!
- Major clogging. Clogs tend to be somewhat small beans when it comes to a plumbing problem, but certain types of clogs can be a really big issue. If your clog is impacting the sewer main (backing up all of the drains in your home), then it’s an emergency. And prevent it from happening, but if roots clog your main water line, you’ll need emergency service there, too.
Beyond any of these, we’d call it an emergency any time your plumbing issue is preventing you from doing things in the home. If your shower is bunked and you’ve only got the one shower, then you’ll need an emergency professional on the way. Got guests on a holiday? That’s probably an emergency issue, too!
That’s why we brought up the right now problem question. The easiest way to determine if you need an emergency service is to ask yourself the question. If you’re coming up yes? Call in the emergency service professionals.
Emergency Plumbing Service Professionals in New Mexico
When an issue arises with your home or business plumbing, you can always rest assured that a team of certified, licensed professionals is near at hand. B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing has been offering top-class plumbing services for years, and our experts are always available to meet your needs. Contact us right away for emergency plumbing repair by giving us a call at 505-225-3016!