Since 1971, B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing has been providing comfort and quality service to our customers in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area. Now, you can have peace of mind for ten years when you replace your heating, air conditioning, or plumbing system with our professionals! We’ve listed our rebates below so you can select the right fit for you and your family.
New Mexico Gas Company Rebates
Through the New Mexico Gas Company, you can find rebates for insulation, heating, and plumbing! This is a great way to keep your home comfortable with quality products and systems that won’t break the bank! Some available rebates include:
- $225 to $300 when you have a licensed and insured participating contractor install a high efficiency, ENERGY STAR® certified tankless or condensing water heater with an Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) of .87 or an Energy Factor (EF) of .90 or greater in your home.
- Visit the ENERGY STAR website for a list of eligible models.
Qualifying water heaters installed between April 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019 are available for rebates with our 2019 program. Learn more about the available options at the New Mexico Gas Company or contact us online today!
PNM, the biggest provider of electricity in New Mexico, is also offering rebates for our customers. From HVAC systems to evaporative coolers, you’ll definitely want to take a look at these options! Whether you have a heat pump, a central air conditioner, or an evaporative cooler to stay comfortable in the Albuquerque, New Mexico climate all year long, there are savings opportunities for everyone. Some available rebates include:
- Up to $300 rebate for down-draft or side-draft evaporative coolers with 12-inch rigid media.
- Air conditioner and heat pump rebates
Apply for a PNM rebate or give us a call at 505-225-3016 for more information!
Water Utility Authority Rebates
Another great opportunity for rebates is the Water Utility Authority. They can help you save some money when it comes to evaporative cooler thermostats, hot water, and common bathroom fixtures like toilets and showers! Some available rebates include:
- $25 Evaporative cooler thermostat rebate
- $10 Showerhead replacement rebate
- $100 rebate per toilet when old high-flow toilets are converted
- $50 rebate when low-flow toilets are converted to EPA WaterSense certified toilets or urinals
Check out the Water Utility Authority rebates and call us at 505-225-3016 with any questions you may have!