Call (505) 225-3016 to Schedule Repairs with Our Plumbers
Plumbing problems require immediate attention before they become bigger problems. At B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we have 24-hour plumbers on staff to service and repair both residential and commercial buildings in Albuquerque. Our licensed and factory trained plumbers are the best in the business. Give our Albuquerque plumbers a call for:
- Faucet repair & replacement
- Drain cleaning & unclogging drains
- Sewer cleaning
- Sink repair & replacement
- Toilet repair & replacement
- Water and drain line repair & replacement
- Garbage disposal repair & replacement
- Gas line repair & installations
- Appliance hook-ups
- 24-hour emergency plumber
24/7 Emergency Plumbers in Albuquerque
Before calling for plumbing emergency service, please read the tips below.
It may prevent a service call or help us diagnose your problem quicker.
Emergency Water Leak Procedures
In a plumbing emergency, you’ll need to stop the flow of water quickly. To do this, you and each member of your family needs to know the location of the shutoff valve for every fixture and appliance, as well as the main shutoff valve for the house, and how they operate.
- If the emergency involves a specific fixture or appliance, first look for its shutoff valve and turn it clockwise to shut off the water to that fixture or appliance only.
- The valve is usually located underneath a fixture such as a sink or a toilet, or behind an appliance, such as a clothes washer, at the point where the water supply pipe (or pipes) connects to it.
- If the problem is not with a particular fixture or appliance, or if there’s no shutoff valve for the fixture or appliance, use the main shutoff valve to turn off the water supply to the entire house.
- You’ll find the main shutoff valve on the inside or outside of your house where the main water supply pipe enters.
- Turn the valve clockwise to shut it off.
- Contact us immediately for repair service at (505) 225-3016
Water Heater Issues
For a steaming or leaking pressure relief safety valve, try the following:
- Open all the hot water faucets to relieve the overheated hot water heater.
- Turn off the gas or electric supply to the heater.
- Let the faucets run until cold water flows from them (this indicates the water in the heater is no longer overheated).
- Close them.
- Contact us for repair service at (505) 225-3016
- Immediately turn off the water at the fixture shutoff valve underneath the sink.
- If there’s no valve there, turn off the main shutoff valve.
- Contact us for plumbing service. We can provide repair or replacement options.
- Shut off any faucet or appliance (such as dishwasher) that’s draining into the sink.
- Use a plunger to unclog the sink.
- If the problem persists, contact us to schedule a service call.
Schedule Service with Our Albuquerque Plumbers
To schedule a plumbing service call, please fill out the form below. We will respond to confirm your appointment by the next business day.
Albuquerque plumber, Bernalillo plumber, Corrales plumber, Los Lunas plumber, North Valley plumber, Rio Rancho plumber, Sandia Heights plumber, South Valley plumber.