Schedule Plumbing Repair in Albuquerque Today!
Plumbing problems require immediate attention—without fast repair, they can turn a simple fix into a costly (and messy!) endeavor. If you live in Albuquerque or nearby in the North Valley or Sandia Heights area, our plumbers can help you quickly, any day of the week!
Don’t wait on a plumbing problem—call B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing at (505) 349-4409 to reach our plumbers in Albuquerque for 24-hour plumbing repair and emergency services!
Plumbing Repair in Albuquerque
At B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, our 24-hour plumbers are on staff to service and repair both residential and commercial buildings in Albuquerque.
Our licensed and factory trained plumbers in Albuquerque are the best in the business! Never find yourself in a situation where you have to ask “Where are emergency plumbers near me?” again. At B. Carlson, we believe in offering fast, reliable, and affordable plumbing services because we know the difference even an hour can make in fixing your plumbing repair problem and keeping costs or damage at bay.
Our plumbers in Albuquerque offer the following plumbing repair services:
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Drain cleaning and unclogging drains
- Sewer cleaning
- Sink repair and replacement
- Toilet plumbing repair and replacement
- Water and drain line repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Gas line repair and installations
- Appliance hook-ups
- 24-hour emergency plumber
- And more!
Do you have a plumbing repair problem in the Albuquerque area? Whether you need to fix a clogged drain or you require emergency plumbing repairs, we can help! Contact our plumbers today!
24/7 Emergency Plumbers in Albuquerque
Before calling for plumbing emergency service, please read the tips below. It may help us diagnose your problem quicker so you can avoid a service call and receive faster outcomes.
Emergency Water Leak Procedures
In a plumbing emergency, you’ll need to stop the flow of water quickly. To do this, you and each member of your family need to know the location of the shutoff valve for every fixture and appliance, as well as the main shutoff valve for the house, and how they operate.
- If the plumbing emergency involves a specific fixture or appliance, first look for its shutoff valve and turn it clockwise to shut off the water to that fixture or appliance only.
- The valve is usually located underneath a fixture such as a sink or a toilet, or behind an appliance, such as a clothes washer, at the point where the water supply pipe (or pipes) connects to it.
- If the problem is not with a particular fixture or appliance, or if there’s no shutoff valve for the fixture or appliance, use the main shutoff valve to turn off the water supply to the entire house.
- You’ll find the main shutoff valve on the inside or outside of your house where the main water supply pipe enters.
- Turn the valve clockwise to shut it off.
If you think you have an emergency, contact us immediately for plumbing repair service at (505) 349-4409. Located in Albuquerque, our plumbing services company also services the areas nearby North Valley and Sandia Heights.
Water Heater Plumbing Repair Issues
For a steaming or leaking pressure relief safety valve, try the following:
- Open all the hot water faucets to relieve the overheated water heater.
- Turn off the gas or electric supply to the heater.
- Let the faucets run until cold water flows from them (this indicates the water in the heater is no longer overheated).
- Close them.
Call us for plumbing repair services at (505) 349-4409!
- Immediately turn off the water at the fixture shutoff valve underneath the sink.
- If there’s no valve there, turn off the main shutoff valve.
Contact us for plumbing service. We can provide several plumbing repair or replacement options.
Stopped-Up or Clogged Sink
- Shut off any faucet or appliance (such as a dishwasher) that’s draining into the sink.
- Use a plunger to unclog the sink.
If your clogged sink problem persists, contact our plumbers in Albuquerque to schedule a service call.
Schedule a Plumbing Service Call
To schedule a plumbing service call, please fill out the Request Service form. We will respond to confirm your appointment by the next business day.